Tableau is all about making data analytics fast, easy, beautiful and most importantly, useful.
In this Tableau Virtual Test Drive, we'll show you how to connect to your data and visualize your queries without writing a single line of code. You'll learn how to create a dashboard from scratch and see how you can quickly analyze, visualize and share information and publish your results. Whether you measure your data in petabytes or in billions of rows, Tableau is built to work as fast as you do.
It’s self-service data preparation, for everyone!
This session includes online exercises. Before the session, please ensure you have a copy of Tableau Desktop or the 14-day trial version installed, and we'll take it for a drive.
Have a question? Contact your Tableau Account Manager or email your request to email@example.com.
- Learn how to quickly connect to your data, explore different questions and eventually build a dashboard to answer a deeper question.
- Learn how to publish your dashboard to Tableau Server/Online as a platform of collaboration.
What would be covered
- Connect to data from multiple sources
- Building different analyses by slicing and dicing the data
- Build your own viz to test your knowledge
- Combine different analyses into a single dashboard
- Share insights with your colleagues using Tableau’s platform
*This is a recording of the Live virtual test drive session that was conducted on 7 April 2020.