Tableau Public Sector Summit
COVID-19 has accelerated the need for government agencies to reimagine how they use data to operate and serve constituents. But what innovative data-driven lessons can you apply to achieve your mission?
Join the Tableau Public Sector Summit to learn how NHS England, London North Eastern Railway, Kirklees Council, and US Department of Agriculture are using data and Tableau to optimise pandemic response, drive economic recovery, increase transparency, and support the workforce.
From breaking down data silos to giving citizens easy access to data and building a data culture — you'll see how you can create better outcomes with data.
Join the Tableau Public Sector Summit if you want to:
- Put data at the centre of your pandemic response
- Transform your citizens experience using data
- Reimagine your workforce with self-service analytics
Tableau Public Sector Summit Agenda
Making an Impact through valuable insights during pandemic
9:30 BST / 10:30 CEST
- Mridula Sori | Deputy Director of Product Management, Design and Delivery. NHS England
Discover how NHS England and Improvement started their analytics journey in COVID-19, the challenges they faced, how they overcame them and finally, the lessons they learnt.
How data and analytics supported our response to the pandemic
10:00 BST / 11:00 CEST
- Mike Henry | Head of Intelligence and Performance, Kirklees Council
Attend this session to discover:
- How the pandemic accelerated the demand and need for high quality data and insights across Kirklees
- How Tableau has enabled more effective communication and exploration of data across the Council
- The impact of the pandemic on data culture, data literacy and data value
- Developing our Data and Insight Strategy
London North Eastern Railway
Staying on Track with Tableau at LNER
10:30 BST / 11:30 CEST
- Danny Bradley | Business Analysis Manager, LNER
- Martin Prior | Head of Analytics, LNER
Attend this session to discover:
- Our Tableau Journey
- How data became the eyes and ears of the business during lockdown
- Using Tableau to come back stronger
- Better never stops: where we are taking Tableau next
Tableau Demo | Reimagine Your Workforce
Returning to Work: Data-Driven Decisions
10:55 BST / 11:55 CEST
- JP King | Solution engineer, Tableau
As we return to work, it’s more important than ever that we make data-driven decisions to ensure the safety of our employees and make the most of the abundance of public-facing data. In this demo, see how you can create a wholistic view of the current situation and judge next best steps to take so that your employees can return to work safely.
Leading with Data Analytics During the Pandemic, and Beyond
11:25 BST / 12:25 CEST
- Jackie Yeaney | EVP Marketing, Tableau
- Josh Martin | Chief Data Officer, State of Indiana
- Drew Erdmann | Chief Operating Office, State of Missouri
- Nicholas Speece | Chief Federal Technologist, Snowflake
Hear from data leaders about how data has been a powerful force for change in their pandemic response—reimagining how they find solutions to the health, economic, and racial-equity crisis.
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Identifying Vulnerable Communities for Timely Response
12:05 BST / 13:05 CEST
- Jim Barham | Acting Assistant Chief Data Officer, Rural Development, USDA
Take a look at USDA's COVID-19 economic risk assessment dashboard to better understand how data analytics is helping to improve the economy and quality of life in rural communities.