We’re bringing virtual Tableau Day to you on Wednesday, 8th April 2020!
Join data rockstars and analytic enthusiasts for a day of learning with data.
Connect with Tableau experts and masters of visual analytics from among your peers to explore fresh ideas and discuss best practices in modern analytics.
This session will empower you to combine numerous techniques to create truly snappy and engaging dashboards that your users will love.
- Explore features that help you gain intuitive insights with Tableau's AI powered capabilities. With a versatile API suite at your disposal, you have no limit to integrate and expand your analytics with enterprise applications.
- With a variety of new features on Tableau Platform every quarter, Tableau users are finding innovative ways to visualize and analyze their data. This session uncovers some of the simple and extremely useful tips, tricks and techniques.
Messy Data? Complex data environments? Poor Data Governance? Decreased Trust in the analytics environment? If you have responded YES to any of this, this session is for you. Experience the new Tableau Server Add-on Data Management and Tableau Prep Builder in action.
If you are leading, delivering, or contributing towards an analytics or business intelligence program or initiative at your organization, Tableau Day is perfect for you!
We welcome the Leaders, Managers, Project Leads, and Analysts to join us from:
- Data Management
- Analytics/Business Intelligence/Insights
- Data Science
- Information Technology/Enterprise IT Architecture
- Operations (inc. Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Fraud & Risk Management)
This virtual event is free to attend but by invitation only.
Only registration requests with a valid business/work email address will be processed.
Tableau reserves the right to restrict or limit the attendance of all other profiles.