14-Day Tableau Virtual Bootcamp
Thank you for your interest in our 14-Day Tableau Virtual Bootcamp. Registration is now closed.
Keen to build data skills for the future, and start exploring data in Tableau on your own?
Learning together is so much more fun!
This is how the Bootcamp works. Carve out a small portion of your time each day to learn something new about Tableau through Tableau eLearning. Complete daily assignments to ensure you are actively applying what you have learned. Connect virtually with Tableau data experts and Bootcamp mates to ask questions, share ideas, and most importantly, cheer one another along towards Bootcamp graduation!
This Bootcamp is free to join but by invitation only for individuals in Southeast Asia.
July 13 to July 24, 2020
Who should join:
This Bootcamp is designed for beginner to intermediate level Tableau users, or those who are looking to start their step-by-step journey as Tableau Creator. It will cover content from Desktop I: Fundamentals and Desktop II: Intermediate eLearning courses.
We welcome all Data People to join - be it business leaders, managers, project leads, and Analysts - from functions including:
- Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Data Management & Data Science
- Operations (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, and more)
How it works:
- You will be spending approximately 1 hour at your convenience everyday (weekdays only) to complete eLearning and daily assignments during this Bootcamp
- Once your registration is confirmed, you will receive instructions on next steps to get started with this Bootcamp
Please note that this Bootcamp will be conducted in English only. For other questions, check out our FAQ page.