In this webcast, Sales Management Association will provide a preliminary look at research findings, before they finalize results in a comprehensive report. Joining us will be a panel of experts in leveraging data for decision making, who will comment on research implications and participate in audience discussion.
Research focus areas:
- Surveying current practices in performance data usage for sales management
- Identifying sales performance tools and programs considered most important to management
- Quantifying return on investment of various performance support investments
- Determining how specific sales performance information tools impact sales manager decision quality.
- Prioritizing future sales performance information investment priorities
About the speakers
Video Download LinksMP4
Right click to save the file