Partners HealthCare System, Inc. recently implemented Epic, an electronic medical record system, which created opportunities to drive measurable quality improvement with data. However, it also created challenges to make sense of all the information suddenly available. In this one-hour webinar, learn about the opportunities and challenges this data created, and how visual analytics is transforming information into action and knowledge.
View this webinar and learn how Partners HealthCare System:
- Improved infection control and saved money.
- Leveraged data to drive measurable cost savings, efficiencies and improve the quality of care.
- Improved visibility into referral patterns, surgeons’ best practices and post-acute care facilities utilization.
- Continues to identify the right opportunities for improvement and cost savings.
- Tracks critical care with quality and cost measures.
You can access a copy of the slides presented here.
Learn more about our Achieving Operational Excellence in Healthcare webinar series.