New York State and NYC Government – Tableau External/Citizen Facing Reporting Feature/Function FREE Webinar - Learn how to use Tableau for Citizen Facing Dashboards and Reports
Did you ever wonder how to expose your Tableau Reports and Dashboards to the public? Maybe you/your agency is interesting in improving agency transparency and want to expose Reports and Dashboards on your Agency’s Public Website. This FREE Webinar will go over Tableau External/Citizen Facing Reporting and Dashboards. This FREE Webinar will go over Public Facing Tableau Use Cases and best practices when embedding Tableau in Citizen Facing Websites. The webinar is for New York State and NYC Government Agencies and is scheduled for January 7th, 2021 from 11:00am-12:30pm. This FREE Webinar will be perfect for any Agency that has an external/citizen facing use case and wants to publish dashboards that are consumable and visible to the public. Transparency and exposing data for public consumption is a very popular item right now and we will show you how easy it is to do with Tableau.
Agenda and Topics:
11:00am-11:30am EST Tableau External/Citizen Facing Use Case Showcase (Dashboards throughout all States)
11:30am-12:00pm EST External/Citizen Facing Dashboard Features and Functions
- How to Publish
- Dashboard Considerations when publishing to your agency public facing website (Security, what to expose, what features to expose, help features, data connections, traffic considerations, etc.)
- How to utilize Guided Analytics to help people understand and use the dashboards
- Visualization best practices when exposing to public facing websites
- Mobile considerations
- Embedding Tableau in Portal/Content Management Technologies – i.e. Drupal, Wordpress, etc.
12:00pm - 12:15pm EST Deployment options
- NY State Option
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Broadcast (Cloud option coming soon)
12:15pm-12:30pm EST Q & A