Navigating the Next-generation BI and Analytics Landscape
The business intelligence (BI) market is flooded with new entrants vying for attention alongside old, billion dollar behemoths, making the market a confusing place for business users looking for analytics tools. Historically, the provisioning of BI tools has been expensive and complex, whereas today institutions are able to deliver business intelligence tools to more parts of the business cost-effectively, as long as they understand the landscape and can select the right tools for the right job.
This webinar will discuss the drivers for BI and analytics today and how the market landscape is changing and evolving. It will look at the key players and examine the trends shaping this market over the next three to five years.
Join GigaOM Research and our sponsor Tableau for “Navigating the next-generation BI and analytics landscape,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PT.
What Will Be Discussed:
- Traditional business intelligence tools vs. next-generation business intelligence tools, what are the new tools and opportunities?
- What’s driving adoption and will BI tools really make it into the hands of every business user?
- What impact is the cloud having in BI?
- The considerations and challenges of using new BI tools
- Trends in cloud BI over the next 2-3 years
Who should attend?
- C-level execs
- Business analysts
- BI architects
- IT decision-makers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors