Join this webinar, hosted by Tableau partner Thorogood, to find out more about how Tableau works with Anaplan.
Anaplan allows you to deliver flexible yet integrated, data driven forecasting processes quicker than ever before. Tableau’s most recent update includes a native connector to Anaplan, now enabling you to provide best-in-class planning and budgeting analytics and visualizations to a wider analytic community.
Anaplan provides a robust platform for business planning, but is often used only by those directly involved in the planning process and offers a more limited range of visualization capabilities to support broader use cases. Tableau, in combination with Anaplan, offers a dynamic platform for enabling data driven planning and decision making scaled throughout your organization. Join us as we demonstrate the business value of combining these two tools.
During this webcast, we will:
- Introduce Anaplan’s cloud-based planning and analytics platform as well as the Tableau product suite
- Explain how Tableau and Anaplan can be used together to provide a robust platform for planning, analytics and reporting
- Demonstrate how Tableau’s visualization capabilities can augment Anaplan’s current reporting outputs to deliver these outputs in a familiar reporting platform like Tableau Server
- Demonstrate how Tableau can provide enhanced reporting value by combining Anaplan data with other enterprise data sources
- Demonstrate how these tools can be used to streamline your current spreadsheet-based planning processes and amplify insights
- Explore some considerations for getting started with Tableau and Anaplan