How can you ensure the successful implementation of a thriving business intelligence solution at your organization; one that helps answer important business questions and leads you and the rest of your organization to new and interesting answers?
There are several key factors to consider including how to:
- Educate users to understand both the BI process and an iterative approach
- Enable self-service capabilities
- Efficiently manage security and data permissions
- Empower users to improve business processes through the use of BI
- Start with the data you’re are already capturing
The key for any organization when tackling a BI project is to break it into manageable parts and prioritize, which requires a keen understanding of the stakeholders involved, their needs and constraints. It also requires a realistic awareness of issues like budget, time and expectations.
Watch this Espresso Shot webcast to hear Dr. Robin Bloor, world-renowned IT analyst, outline some best practices for helping to ensure the success of your BI project.
About the speaker
Video Download LinksMP4
Right click to save the file