Trialing a new software can feel somewhat daunting, so we’re here to jumpstart that process for you! Join two seasoned members of the Tableau community for a Tableau Platform overview + answers to common FAQs that folks new to Tableau typically run into. We’ll also outline how our customers identify the Creators, Explorers, and Viewers within their organization. After this initial call, you’ll engage with your Tableau representative, and a member of the Zuar team to identify those urgent data needs and how we can prove this out together. A few topics we’ll cover:
- Ask Data (NLP)
- Data Management (Prep Builder + Prep Conductor)
- Roles of a Creator, Explorer, and Viewer
- How do I create a forecast?
- Can I create alerts for thresholds?
- Can data be filtered by user?
Looking forward to getting you started!