Leaders in Higher Education are putting an emphasis on data-driven decision making as the hallmark of effective policy.
View this webinar and hear how others in Institutional Research are using interactive reporting to turn their ever-growing databases into knowledge and action.
Discussion topics include:
- Building a data-driven mindset in the unique culture of Higher Education
- Visualizing data to optimize resources on campus
- Evaluating student academic achievement against institutional goals
- Assessing the recruitment pool to determine potential success rate in a program
- Combining multiple data sets into one interactive dashboard for more powerful survey analysis and reporting
- Using data in real-time at the school, program and department level to manage Graduate enrollment
We're honored to have Robert Else from Institutional Research at Santa Barbara City College, as well as the team from the School of Social Work, Graduate Management Services and the Office of Institutional Analysis (OIA) at University at Buffalo for a discussion on the role of data visualization in Institutional Research and the impact it has had on their efforts.
To view the presentation slides, please click the orange “Watch Now” button on the right to access all content related to this webinar.