As organizations prepare themselves for the digital tsunami, they are finding they need to change the culture of their organizations. They understand that to improve employee performance and generate better results across the organization, they’ll have to track and improve engagement. The right approach can transform HR into a more data-driven organization that continuously optimizes engagement, tracks progress, and identifies issues and talent proactively. And that can add up to a game-changing competitive edge.
In this webcast you will hear about:
- Psychology and neuroscience behind employee motivation
- How to build a culture of analytics with case study examples
- Increasing and sustaining employee engagement with analytics and digital motivation
- Tracking training quality and effectiveness
- Visualizing talent strengths and gaps in an organization