DataWomen and Data Friends: Work after COVID - by InterWorks
Sit in on a candid panel conversation where we discuss what life and work can and should look like in a post-COVID world.
Some of the things we’ll be talking about include:
• Productivity and work-life balance, especially while working from home
• The pandemic’s impact on the nature of work and workplace dynamics
• The effects of COVID on personal and home life
• Future challenges and opportunities in the industry
Who You'll Hear From
Join Beth Kairys of InterWorks as she hosts our panelists:
• Jessica Paulson | Senior Director of Reporting and Analytics at Equal Opportunity Schools in Seattle, Washington, U.S. Jessica has been in data and analytics for over a decade and uses data to create action and drive change toward social justice. She started her career in the world of public opinion research and campaign strategy and is now a Senior Director at Equal Opportunity Schools, a non-profit that works to give equitable access to rigorous college-prep programs in U.S. high schools.
• Candra McRae | Lead Solution Engineer at Tableau based in Columbus, Georgia, U.S. Prior to joining Tableau, Candra has served as a Tableau Zen Master, Tableau Public Ambassador, Community Equity Task Force member, Tableau Data Leaders Advisory Board member, previous #TC18 speaker and former featured author. Candra has been in data and analytics for over 13 years and helps organizations use data to transform decision culture and drive results. She started her career in analytics at Deloitte Consulting, founded her own consultancy, and has served in analytics leadership capacities across several industries.
More Ways to Connect with DataWomen
Part of the DataWomen community is an intentional mentoring program. You can learn more about that program and how to get started with it at our landing page. You can also join our LinkedIn group to get plugged into the DataWomen network right away!
We’re always on the lookout for stellar individuals to contribute to DataWomen and help the community thrive. If that describes you or someone you know, reach out to Azucena Coronel, Beth Kairys or Debbie Yu.