As the demand for data-savvy graduates increases, universities across the globe are working to incorporate analytics education across campus. Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania has created an analytics movement and built a recruiting engine for local companies.
Tune in to learn more about how Saint Joseph’s University has found success in creating a culture of analytics on campus by:
- Embedding analytics into courses across the university
- Establishing a Tableau User Group
- Encouraging participation in Makeover Monday challenges
- Providing dedicated office hours for Tableau support
- Connecting students with local companies and Tableau community members