This course provides in-depth coverage of Tableau Server distributed architecture and High Availability configuration. The knowledge and skills acquired are best geared toward those architecting and administering enterprise deployments of Tableau Server as well as those who will be involved in customer installations of Tableau Server.
Two days of live classroom or four days of virtual classroom instruction.
Students should have completed Tableau Server Administration or have equivalent experience.
This course includes extensive hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained.
At the end of this course, you will have explored the areas below and more:
- In-depth analysis of Tableau Server architecture
- Tableau Server in the enterprise environment
- Tableau Center of Excellence
- Your Service model and goals
- The Server processes and functions
- Automating Server Tasks
- Upgrading scenarios via scripting
- Configuring for performance
- High availability
- Load testing Tableau Server
- SSO authentication and embedding