As a Tableau Community of Practice (CoP) leader within your organisation you have probably experienced a number of challenges getting the power and value of Tableau into the hands of those who need it most. Your journey is shared by leaders within other Australian organisations on the visual analytics journey. We have had a number of suggestions from people such as yourself to help bring together a forum for you to exchange ideas with your peers and to learn from each other.
Tableau Conference in Melbourne provides a great opportunity to kick off the CoP Leadership community and to bring together like minded people such as yourself. Attendance is by invitation only and has been strictly targeted towards CoP leaders. We envisage following up the inaugural meeting with quarterly get together in NSW and VIC.
The CoP group is not a replacement for the Tableau User Group, nor a forum for raising technical issues. It is a forum for sharing and learning best practices in all aspects of the Visual Analytics journey (including but not limited to:
- Organising a Community of Practice within my organisation
- Visual Analytics deployment methodologies
- Tableau expertise on boarding for new users
- Managing organisational lethargy and IT policies
- Data provisioning
- Growing need for easy access to data
- Finding business opportunities by analysing copious amounts of data
We hope you can join us.