As the communications & media industry transforms, forward-thinking organisations must reinvent themselves by accelerating their data transformation to cultivate future-ready operations.
In this virtual event, data leaders in communications & media will discuss the analytics strategies and hands-on skills that make data transformation actionable—helping you maximise audience engagement, create personalised customer journeys, and boost productivity.
You'll hear directly from innovative communications & media organisations about their data transformation and how they're cultivating future success with Tableau.
Here's what you can expect:
- See how competitors are overcoming industry changes with data
- Learn the building blocks of data transformation
- Discover critical industry data trends
- See advanced Tableau demos that compound performance
Data Trends for Communications & Media
09:00 BST / 10:00 CEST
Communications & Media Data Trends
- Oisin O'Connor | Industry Go-To-Market Senior Director - Salesforce
- Neil Robinson | Customer Transformation, Senior Director - Salesforce
Discover the key data trends in the communications & media industry that impact your future success.
09:30 BST / 10:30 CEST
Building Blocks for a Data-Driven Organisation
- Francois Zimmerman | Distinguished Solution Engineer, Tableau
How many people across your organisation are data-driven, can question KPIs and metrics, and can collaborate with other departments to combine data assets? In this session, you'll learn how Tableau's platform is evolving to bring more of your data assets to even more business users. You'll discover how to unlock and govern data assets across your organisation, deliver richer data exploration experiences, embed insights into key applications, democratise AI by delivering predictive insights and augmented data exploration, and collaborate using data-driven methods.
Customer Success Story
10:00 BST / 11:00 CEST
Learn how an innovative communications & media organisation are using Tableau to cultivate future-ready operations.
Customer Success Story | Emmelibri Group
10:30 BST / 11:30 CEST
Maximising Operational Performance With Tableau
- Massimo Corbisiero - Data Manager, Emmelibri Group
Learn how Emmelibri Group—one of Italy's biggest publishers—is using Tableau to maximise operational performance and improve decision-making. Thanks to a self-service BI architecture, Emmelibri provides data, analysis and insights to its customers and business decision makers.
Tableau Demo | Customer AI Analytics
11:15 BST / 12:15 CEST
Reimagine The Customer Experience with AI Analytics
- Alan Buckley, Lead Solution Engineer - Salesforce
Learn how to transform your customer data into AI analytical insights that inform how you cultivate a smarter customer experience.
11:30 BST / 12:30 CEST
- Dave Matthews, Principal Solution Engineer, Salesforce
12:00 BST / 12:30 CEST
- Lea Doré, Senior Solution Engineer - Salesforce