This course is designed for the beginner Tableau Online or Tableau Server user with no previous experience or training on Tableau Desktop. It is for anyone who works with data—regardless of technical or analytical background. This course is designed to introduce you to the functions of web authoring in Tableau Online and Tableau Server. In this course you’ll learn the skills needed to create, edit, and interact with basic worksheets that use previously-published data sources.
- Introduction to web authoring
- Editing Workbooks in Tableau
- Working with Data
- Visualizing spreadsheets
- Simplifying and sorting your data
- Slicing your data by date
- Customizing your data - calculations
- Analyzing your data
- Mapping geographic data
- Making your views available - dashboarding
Full course description (PDF)
This course includes a workbook containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained.
View our Cancellation Policy (PDF) for details.