Office Hours are exclusive to Tableau Training Pass holders.
Audience: Office Hours are designed for learners who have started their Tableau learning journey and have completed Desktop I: Fundamentals. Focusing on applied skills covered in Desktop II: Intermediate (and beyond), this session is for anyone who works with data and is looking for a little more guidance from our Tableau experts in the topical areas listed (below).
Duration: One hour of live questions and answers.
Prerequisites: Completion of Desktop I: Fundamentals.
Learning Objectives: Office Hours are more open-ended than other courses Tableau offers. You define what you would like to learn more about.
Topics might include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding Sets and Parameters
- Creating dynamic sets and parameters
- Defining parameter actions versus set actions
- Creating Relationships in Data Sources
- Use cases for Relationships versus Joins versus Blends
- Using Levels of Detail (LOD) and Calculations
- Dashboard Best Practices and Advice
- Defining your audience
- Interactivity and actions
- Showing and hiding containers
Questions? Check out the Virtual Course FAQ.