Thank you for your interest in the Tableau 10 Roadshow, we are currently at capacity and the event is closed. Please check back for future events like this in Los Angeles.
Join us for Tableau 10 Roadshow in Los Angeles.
New to Tableau? Longtime user? Either way, come join us! You’ll see the new features and have the opportunity to pick between 6 educational sessions throughout the day. Then have a drink with us and other Tableau customers.
11:00 – 12:30 PM Registration and Lunch
12:30 – 1:30 PM Tableau 10 Keynote by Paul Lilford, Senior Director, Product Management
1:30 – 2:00 PM Break
2:00 – 3:00 PM Breakout Session 1
- Drag and Drop Like a Boss: An Introduction to Tableau 10* - Want to understand how Tableau can help your business? We’ll show you how easy it is to prep your data and build a dashboard with Tableau 10.
- From Data to Dashboards: A Tableau 10 Deep Dive* - We’ll focus on Tableau 10’s powerful features including data integration, advanced analytics, and Device Designs.
- Rock Your Data Prep with Alteryx - Customer Success Stories: Joint Alteryx and Tableau customers such as Audi and Home Depot have empowered themselves with faster data blending, advanced analytics and agile data updates for Tableau. Come see how you can rock your data prep with Alteryx!
3:00 - 3:30 PM Break
3:30 – 4:30 PM Breakout Session 2
- Customer Speaker: Kim Jackson, Executive Director of Analytics and Data Quality Management at St. Joseph Health
- Learning from the greatest visualizations of all time: Data visualization has a long history, but which vizzes have had the most impact on the field, on culture, on politics? See our picks for the five most influential visualizations of all time and learn how you can incorporate their timeless lessons into your own work.
- The Easy Button: Deploying Self-Service at Scale with InterWorks: Learn how to deploy flexible, self-service business intelligence that will create better value in less time, enable every Tableau user to analyze data, and improve adoption across your organization. We’ll look at how you can leverage the new features within Tableau 10 to support organizational empowerment and integrate Tableau into your business. We’ll review practical approaches to deploying Tableau, avoiding the Wild West, and facilitating self-service analytics for teams and organization of all sizes and industries.
4:30 - 5:30 PM Networking Happy Hour
This event is free to attend, but space is limited. Register today to secure your spot.
*Please bring your computer to follow along during the Intro and Deep Dive sessions