L'analyse de données à la portée de tous.
Une solution sur site pour les entreprises.
Une solution hébergée pour les entreprises.
Musicians aren’t the only kind of rock stars to invade Austin during the
famed SXSW conference in the spring. Data rock stars are a-plenty, too. And we’d love to help those folks get more out of their data – but we need your help to do that!
Tableau is looking to present at the Interactive portion of the conference happening March 9 – 13th.
SXSW Interactive features 5 days of compelling presentations from the brightest minds in emerging media. From hands-on training to big-picture analysis, SXSW Interactive has become the place to preview what is unfolding in the world of creative technology. It’s where the likes of Twitter and Foursquare got their start.
As part of the selection process, known as PanelPicker, the community is able to select their favorite presentation proposals.
How do you participate? It’s easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Be sure to create an account here first.
2. Then choose to view proposals for INTERACTIVE
3. After the voting interface goes live on Monday, August 15th at 2:00pm CT, you can give your thumbs up and leave comments if you wish
Tableau’s submissions are titled:
• Why Data is Sexier than Sex
• All This Data and You Still Don’t Know $!*%
• The Joy of Meetings, Interaction not Slides
• Liberating Data with Interactive Charts
For more information about the PanelPicker selection process, see the PanelPicker FAQ.
Voting ends on September 2nd.
Be sure rock the vote for Tableau before then!
It would be music to our ears…