Associations and Non-Profit Organizations of all sizes know they need to leverage data to drive decision-making. But how do you transform your data into strategies and actions?
This on-demand webinar will share examples of how data visualization drives better decisions and can lead to growth in members and donors. It will also discuss how to identify engagement opportunities and analyze operational efforts by combining data from various sources. You'll learn strategies to empower your staff to start leveraging data instead of just reporting on it.
Data can be used to provide insights for KPIs, Member Engagement and Retention, Pacing (comparisons), Event Management, Financials, Education, Certification and all aspects of association business -- without necessitating customizations or a conversion to a new AMS or DMS platform (which we all know can be painful).
Watch this webinar and you'll learn how to:
- Deliver visualizations to achieve measurable results.
- Distinguish between data reporting and data analysis.
- Unlock the potential of the data stored in various locations (AMS/DMS, databases, spreadsheets and other key systems).
- Develop strategies for using data to maximize business outcomes.
- Effectively communicate to unique audiences.
Enlaces de descarga de videoMP4
Haga clic con el botón secundario para guardar el archivo.