Optimizing Lead Management with Predictive Scoring, Analytics and Marketing Automation
Learn how advanced predictive modeling, analytics and marketing automation help drive performance within your marketing and sales revenue funnel. These tactics can increase qualified leads, instill better lead management and follow-up processes within your sales and marketing teams, and help stimulate sales success and growth.
Attend this webcast and see how to:
- Score leads based on their probability of becoming a qualified opportunity
- Increase the volume, conversion and quality of qualified leads
- Prioritize and personalize key messages to the highest quality leads
- Deliver customized, high-value nurture programs to leads not being worked by sales
- Empower your sales team to generate and prioritize their leads
The possibilities are endless for making each phase of the revenue funnel more effective with next-generation marketing tools. Join this webcast and learn how to leverage predictive scoring, analytics and marketing automation to achieve better lead management and revenue performance.
Wade Tibke, Director, Marketing Operations, Tableau Software
Wade is the Director of Marketing Ops and Demand Gen at Tableau. He is responsible for marketing operations, lead management, and demand generation programs including its CRM systems, websites, and the customer database. He has introduced many new marketing technologies to Tableau, including marketing automation and website optimization. With deep knowledge of analytics and over 14 years in software and technology marketing, Wade is able to comfortably travel the gap between executing marketing programs and leveraging information technology.