Thank you for your support and interest. Registration has been overwhelming and is now closed. If you're still keen to join us, do walk-in and register onsite during the event and will try our best to accommodate as many of you as possible. Meanwhile, do connect with your respective account managers or via this link to find out more about our upcoming events near you.
Tableau 9.0 Road Show – Smart Meets Fast
We're excited to announce Tableau 9.0 and we're bringing it to a city near you. You'll get a chance to see the new features and get hands-on with the product.
What's exciting about 9.0?
- Analytics in the Flow: We've focused on features that help you stay focused. New Level-of-Detail Expressions make an expanse of new questions answerable.
- Auto Data Prep: Analytics isn't just for pretty data. Tableau 9.0 automates much of the drudgery of cleaning up messy data, especially Excel spreadsheets.
- Smart Maps: Ask deeper questions about place with geographic search and the ability to lasso irregular shapes. In Tableau 9 maps are more responsive and faster, all the better to delight users
- New Tableau Server: Manage your content more easily with a refreshed look & feel in Tableau Server and Tableau Online 9.0.
- Faster Performance: We've not only made analytics faster, we've made your workbooks faster via parallel queries, Query Fusion, and smarter query caches.
Who should attend?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, this event is for you.
- Do you currently use Tableau?
- Do you want to learn more about Tableau and the newest features in 9.0?
- Do you want to network with other Tableau users?
9:30 AM – 10:00 AM Registration + Networking
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Tableau 9.0 Keynote
11:00 AM – 11:30 AM Break
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM Hands-on Learning Workshop : Deep Dive
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM Demo zone & Lunch
*If you plan on attending the Hands-on Learning session, please come prepared with your computer and download these instructions and data sets before you arrive
If you are new to Tableau, please register for this event instead
Each event is free to attend, so spread the word to your colleagues and fellow Tableau fans.