Join us for a Tableau Academy at PWC Argentina
Tableau delivers fast analytics, visualization and rapid-fire business intelligence on data of any size, format, or subject. The results? Anyone can get answers from data quickly, with no programming required. From executive dashboards to ad-hoc reports, Tableau lets you share mobile and browser-based, interactive analytics in a few clicks.
Join us as to learn all about Tableau, best practices in data visualization, see how others at PWC Argentina are using Tableau, and participate in a Q&A session with a Tableau expert.
This event is FREE to attend, and for both existing users and those new to Tableau.
TABLEAU ACADEMY - DAY 1
1:00 PM - 1:30 PM – Introduction and Welcome
• Why Business Analytics - Why Tableau?
• What is a Tableau Camp, Sprint and Ninja School and what does this look like at the firm? (Explanation of Enablement Cycle)
• Think differently to get a different result.
• Business Analytics - Why this is important for the taking client
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM - Session: The Beautiful Science of Data Visualization
2:30 PM - 3:00 PM - One team’s journey - Case study
3:00 PM – 3:15 PM - Break
3:15 PM - 4:15 PM - Hands-On Working
• Deep dive in Tableau 10 exercise (laptops open and follow along)
4:15 PM - 4:30 PM - Wrap-up and expectations for tomorrow
TABLEAU ACADEMY - DAY 2
9:30 AM - 9:35 AM – Data and Analytics survey 2016
9:35 AM - 10:00AM - Opening Remarks Welcome to Day 2
• Why this is important for the taking client discussions to the next level and for the firm.
10:00AM - 10:30AM - Case study
10:30AM – 10:45AM - Break
10:45AM - 11:45AM - Excel into Tableau exercise
• Show data/visualization in excel, then in Tableau to see the difference
• Coffee Sales and Coffee Consumption Dataset
11:45AM - 12:00PM - The next 4 weeks “Ideation Sprints”
● Overview of expectations
● How to sign up for Tableau Help
12:00PM - 1:00 PM - Lunch
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Ideation among teams
• What client/ project do we want to focus on? What data can we use?
• Start accessing data and sharing it with the team.
2:00 PM - 2:30 PM - Catalyst Panel - Discusses the importance of using data in visualizations
2:30 PM - 2:45 PM - Break
2:45 PM - 3:45 PM - Group Discussion:
• What will each team focus on during the sprint? What questions do they have?
3:45 PM - 4:00 PM - Wrap-up and Open Tableau Q&A Time