Can’t Attend TC? We’ll Bring the Conference to You
This year’s Tableau Conference is sold out! More than 11,000 data enthusiasts will gather in Las Vegas next week to soak in more than 300 sessions and connect with each other.
We want every data lover to experience the magic of our conference. So this year, we’re bringing the content to you—for free. Virtual Tableau Conference (VTC) gets you in on the conference action, no matter where you are.
Our virtual coverage kicks off with the opening keynote on Tuesday, October 20. Hear Tableau leaders and developers discuss Tableau’s product vision.
You can also catch 10 additional hand-picked sessions designed to advance your Tableau game:
Tuesday, October 20
- Tableau Keynote: Developers on Stage
- Tableau Tips for Beginners
- The Visual Design Tips Behind Great Dashboards
- Tips and Strategies for Taking Your Data to the Cloud
- Becoming a Mix Master with Data Blending
- Self-Service Analytics with Tableau Server
Wednesday, October 21
- Stories from Project Elastic
- Understanding LOD Expressions
- The Beautiful Science of Data Visualization
- Forecasting with Tableau
Thursday, October 22
In addition to these live streams, we’ll have on-demand content from every breakout session within 48 hours of the session. Sign up for free access, invite a friend, and join the conversation on social media by using #data15 as well as session-specific hashtags.