The Partner Management Center (PMC) is designed to bring all of your Tableau accounts together in one place and provide you with a centralized location to perform tasks such as creating and submitting leads, managing opportunities, and downloading helpful sales and marketing information. Refer to each section below to find out more information about the common tasks that you can perform in the Tableau Partner Management Center.
To get started, go to the Partner Management Center and sign in with your Tableau username and password.
From the Lead Management section of the PMC homepage, you can create, submit, and manage your leads. The Lead Management section gives you the following options:
- Create a new lead. Enter and save new leads, submit leads for approval, and see whether the lead has been approved by Tableau.
- View existing leads. You can monitor the status of your leads. Quickly sort through the list of leads by status: approved, pending review, or not yet submitted.
- View and export lead reports. Generate reports that contain all the leads you have submitted, including leads that have converted to opportunities. Export the reports into a Microsoft Excel (.xls) or Comma Separated (.csv) file.
For more information about managing leads in the PMC, refer to the Managing Partner Leads article.
From the Opportunity Management section of the PMC homepage, you can manage opportunities and your pipeline. The Opportunity Management section gives you the following options:
- View pipeline reports. Generate reports that contain all opportunities that have converted from leads and the total revenue commitment. Export the reports into a Microsoft Excel (.xls) or Comma Separated (.csv) files.
- View all opportunities. View all open or closed opportunities. Alternatively, you can quickly sort the list to see opportunities by closing month or quarter.
For more information about managing opportunities in the PMC, refer to the Managing Partner Opportunities page.
From the Account Management section of the PMC homepage, you can access and review account activity, manage keys, and manage invoices across all of your accounts. The Account Management section gives you the following options:
- View and manage keys. Access general information associated with your demo product keys, end-client product keys, and see the last person to register a particular product key. If you are listed as the owner of the product key, you can also update the internal tracking information and registration information.
- View all accounts. Review individual account activity from the Account Overview page. See all the users who have access to the end-user account, product keys, and invoices. You can edit the account details section to use your preferred account naming conventions, and update the billing and shipping information.
- View invoices. Review a list of invoices associated with an account from the Invoices page. Quickly sort the list to see current invoices, unpaid invoices, and invoices for maintenance contracts that are ready for renewal.
For more information about managing accounts, refer to the Managing Accounts in the PMC page.