90-day access begins from the date of purchase
Your Tableau Training Pass includes:
Our 5 most popular classes
Take Desktop I: Fundamentals, Desktop II: Intermediate, Desktop III: Advanced, Prep I and Visual Analytics
Unlimited course access
Sign up as many times as you need to fully grasp Tableau
Learn from Tableau experts
Participate in virtual, live instructor-led sessions on any time zone
Exclusive training sessions
Get exclusive sessions available only to Passholders
Prescriptive, outcome based eLearning
Revisit topics from trainings, or jump ahead with self-paced online eLearing modules
to take as many times as you need. Something came up? No problem - take it again
learn the skills to be certified as a Tableau Desktop Specialist
the Tableau Training Pass as a flexible, highly valuable way to learn Tableau
I like the idea of the Training Pass. It is a great value. I do not think I would have taken all 5 classes individually due to cost, but with the saving of Training Pass I did and now I have a good solid understanding of what can be accomplished with Tableau. THANK YOU!
Frequently asked questions
- 90-day unlimited access to the 2-day and 5-day VIRTUAL versions of these courses:
- Desktop I: Fundamentals
- Desktop II: Intermediate
- Desktop III: Advanced
- Prep I
- Visual analytics (This course is only available in 5-day format)
- 90-day unlimited access to a pass-exclusive half-day schedule of these four VIRTUAL classes:
- Desktop 1: Fundamentals
- Desktop II: Intermediate
- Prep I
- Visual analytics
- **Note: Desktop III: Advanced is NOT available in half-day format
- eLearning for Creator
- Note: Server, site admin and exam readiness courses are NOT included in this Pass.
How long will learners have access?
90 days from the date of purchase. All courses must be registered for and started before the last day of Pass access. All courses registered for outside of the Pass access period will be canceled.
What languages is the Pass available in?
All currently scheduled courses in all languages are available in the Pass.
What region is the Pass available in?
The Pass is available globally.
We accept credit card payments only at this time.
Can a pass be shared between more than one person?
No. Each learner must purchase their own Pass.
I did not receive confirmation of my order. Did my order go through?
Upon purchase, you will see a confirmation page for your order and receive an email from the Tableau Global Services Team confirming your purchase. Be sure to check the ‘Junk’ or ‘Spam’ folders in your email. If you still cannot find your confirmation, send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: your name, email address used for purchase and date of purchase. Someone will get back to you within two (2) business days.
What is the cancellation policy?
Standard course cancellation policy is found
here. This course is also bound by the
Tableau EULA and
Professional Services Agreement.
I need a receipt for reimbursement, how do I get one?
- The confirmation of your purchase can be found at the bottom of your Tableau Training Pass Home Base page. To navigate to this page.
- Enter the email you used to register, along with your confirmation number.
- Click “OK”
- You will see your payment information at the bottom of this page. At the top of the page, click the ‘More options’ button. You may print the page by clicking on the ‘Printer-friendly version’ or you may ‘Share this page’ by email.
Don’t see an answer to your question? Contact Global Services |