Extended and Premium support now available to Tableau Online customers
In our years of helping people see and understand data, we’ve witnessed how quickly your needs are changing. We’ve heard your request for more support as you deploy Tableau in more mission-critical environments than ever before. You’ve made a big investment in Tableau and we are determined to continuously invest in your success with analytics.
Last year we launched new Extended and Premium Support options, designed primarily for customers managing their own on-premises Tableau Server environment. To meet the needs of more customers migrating from on-premises to online solutions and services, we’ve updated our Support offerings again. We’re happy to announce new Extended and Premium Support for Tableau Online customers!
Every customer with a Tableau licence receives standard support, but these support programmes provide additional choices for organisations who are looking for a little more peace of mind when unexpected challenges arise. Now, regardless of where your organisation deploys Tableau, you can get the help you need, when you need it.
Extended Support for Tableau Server or Online provides your organisation with additional support coverage to minimise downtime through accelerated target response times and 24/7 weekend support for critical issues.
- Accelerated target response time – When a critical issue occurs, you don’t have time to wait for a solution. Extended Support will keep your business running smoothly with accelerated initial response times and more frequent updates for high-priority issues.
- Support when you need it – Your business runs around the clock and on the weekends – and so do we. Extended Support provides access to support technicians for critical (priority 1) issues, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Premium Support for Tableau Server or Online provides your organisation with an assigned expert who will provide guidance on best practices and oversee issues – all informed by their deep knowledge of Tableau. Premium Support lets you take comfort knowing you have 24/7 support, faster target response times and access to the Tableau development team.
- Proactive account care – A technical account manager (TAM) will get to know your business and work proactively with you to identify and minimise issues. With regular status calls and service reports, you’ll stay on top of all issues, strategy, projects and goals – both short- and long-term. Plus, be a part of special early releases of Tableau products and services, with exclusive access to our Premium Support Community.
- Support care – Your support cases will be routed to our most senior technical support engineers, who work closely with your TAM. Mission-critical issues will be escalated for rapid response, and if we can’t solve your problem remotely in a time-sensitive manner, we’ll send the necessary resources on-site to investigate and resolve your issue. Note: On-site investigations are for customers with an on-premises deployment of Tableau Server.
- Product care – Stay informed on the newest Tableau Server and Online updates, schedules and other product highlights through exclusive webinars and even product feedback sessions with our development team.
Get exactly the support you need
Learn more about these support offerings and contact your sales account representative when you’re ready to get started.