Social media continues to be a hot topic. Google has entered the race with Google+, Facebook continues to evolve with new targeting opportunities and just last year Twitter introduced promoted tweets. We can expect the same innovation in 2013, along with unprecedented usage by consumers. Unless your job title includes "superman" you may feel a bit overwhelmed. Learn how you can take control over this explosive and ever-changing marketing channel.
These tips will help you:
- Identify who to follow for the greatest social impact
- Prioritize friends and leverage collaborative social media
- Define groups and evaluate the needs of each group
- Track social media success and keep your audience engaged
- Leverage data to make the most of your social efforts