Tableau is all about making data analytics fast, easy, beautiful and most importantly, useful.
In this interactive hands-on session, we use data from the COVID-19 outbreak and derive insights through analysis with Tableau, so that the public can more easily and intuitively understand the development of the COVID-19 outbreak.
With just a few simple steps and no programming, you can quickly get started and perform data analysis, explore data from multiple perspectives, and gain insights into the data.
This session includes online exercises. Before the session, please ensure you have a copy of Tableau Desktop or the 14-day trial version installed, and we'll take it for a drive.
Have a question? Contact your Tableau Account Manager or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn how to quickly connect to your data, explore different questions and eventually build a dashboard to answer a deeper question.
- Learn how to publish your dashboard to Tableau Server/Online as a platform of collaboration.
What would be covered
- Connect to data from multiple sources
- Building different analyses by slicing and dicing the data
- Build your own viz to test your knowledge
- Combine different analyses into a single dashboard
- Share insights with your colleagues using Tableau’s platform
*This is a recording of the live virtual test drive session that was conducted on 10 March 2020.
Links zum Herunterladen der VideosMP4
Zum Speichern mit der rechten Maustaste klicken