This course provides in-depth coverage of the best practices for installing and administering Tableau Server. It will provide important information and practices on security, performance, governance, and scalability. The knowledge and skills acquired will position the student to fast track their way to creating a sound and extensible Tableau Platform.
There are no prerequisites.
Our Tableau Server Administration course includes extensive hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained.
At the end of this course, you will have explored the areas below and more:
- The Tableau analytics platform
- Planning a Tableau Server installation
- Server installation
- Command-line utilities
- Content management and governance
- Authorization and permissions
- Data source management and governance
- Desktop reporting
- Security best practices
- Server UI organization and navigation
- Managing Users
- Data extracts
- Schedules, tasks, and subscriptions
- Securing data sources
- Automating administrative tasks
- Monitoring server status, performance
- Customizing the Server experience