Dieser Kurs ist im Tableau Training Pass enthalten.
Audience: This course is designed to provide you with the tools and knowledge of how to prepare and shape data in Tableau Prep. It’s best suited for people who have 3-6 months experience in Tableau Desktop and are somewhat familiar with writing calculations. Throughout the course, our instructors will take you from conceptual data preparation material to creating useful Tableau Prep flows that can be output to Tableau Desktop for analysis.
Prerequisites: 3-6 months of regular Tableau Desktop experience.
Learning objectives: At the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand what data works best with Tableau Desktop and how to shape and clean it appropriately to get maximum flexibility from Tableau Desktop.
- Learn how Tableau Prep folds into the analytic cycle, and when to prep data in Tableau Prep vs. Tableau Desktop.
- Understand the terminology used in Tableau Prep.
- Know how Tableau Prep approaches data sampling.
- Create and understand data prep flows that address common scenarios encountered in data preparation, as applied to common data use cases.
- Know how to view data prepared in Tableau Prep using Tableau Desktop.
Course Includes: This course includes a course manual containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing Tableau Desktop workbooks, Tableau Prep flows, and data sources to support the hands-on activities.
What to Bring: We recommend bringing a notepad, pen or pencil, a USB drive to save any work, and your curiosity.