Tableau delivers fast analytics, visualization and rapid-fire business intelligence on data of any size, format, or subject. The results? Anyone can get answers from data quickly, with no programming required. From executive dashboards to ad-hoc reports, Tableau lets you share mobile and browser-based, interactive analytics in a few clicks.
Join us for a hands on training workshop, learn best practices in data visualization, and see how others in Education are using Tableau.
8:30-9:00 - Registration
9:00-9:15 - Welcome and Kickoff
- Chris Rodriguez, Tableau Account Manager
9:15-9:45 – Data-Driven Decision Making in Education & Workforce
- Kate Akers – Executive Director, KCEWS
9:45-10:15 – Using Tableau at University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- Adam Gibson - Administrative Systems Analyst, University of Louisville
- Alex Berger - Data Analyst, University of Louisville
10:15-10:30 - Break
10:30-11:00 – Tableau use cases in the Higher Education space
- Mike Tagtow – Account Manager, EKS&H
11:00-12:00 – Tableau Hands On Beginner Workshop