Join us for The Tableau Experience and transform the way you think about data.
Helping people explore their data to reveal everyday opportunities and eureka moments alike is what drives us. Tableau lets you focus on the questions, not the software, allowing you to quickly unlock insights that matter.
Who should attend?
This event is for you if you are new to Tableau and answer 'yes' to any of the following questions:
- Do you work with data?
- Do you struggle with frustratingly slow or insufficient reports?
- Do you have inadequate business intelligence tools for your business users?
- Are you struggling to show your data visually in a way people will understand?
9:30 – 10:00 : Registration
10:00 – 11:00 : What is Tableau and what can it do for you?
11:00 - 11:30 : Customer Speakers:
– Michelle Souster – Head of Analytics at RBBI
- Fahad Al-Saawi - Data Scientist at Takamol
- Mathieu Yarak - Data Science Manager at Choueiri Group
11:30 – 12:00 : Q&A
12:00 – 13:00 : Networking Lunch
This event is free to attend for anyone new to Tableau. Also, we encourage you to bring a friend or two who’s interested in learning about Tableau.