Visualize a Better World through Data & Analytics
More data was created in the last two years than in the history of humankind, a trend that’s only expected to increase in volume and velocity.
Over time, the conversation has begun to transform from how we can use new kinds of information, to how we can use real-time information, predictive information, and new technologies to transform ourselves and to support governments and communities around the world.
Join us on January 23rd for this free one-day event to hear directly from organizations within the United Nations as well as other Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) about how they are Visualizing a Better World with Data and Analytics.
- 8:00 - 9:00 : Registration and Check-in
- 9:00 - 9:10 : Intro and Welcome Remarks
- 9:10 - 9:40 : Keynote Address– Jordan Ryan, Senior Counsel for Social Impact Programs, Hamilton Advisors Inc
- 9:40 - 4:15 : Breakout sessions
- 4:15 - 5:00 : Closing remarks & networking
- Visualizing Health Inequalities, Anne Schlotheuer, Ahmadreza Hosseinpoor and Katharine Kirkby, World Health Organization
- A World Free from Meningitis, Rob Dawson, Meningitis Research Foundation
- Humanitarian Data Exchange, Javier Teran, United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
- Breakout sessions by Tableau, including :
- Mapping Humanitarian Data, Visual Storytelling Best Practices, Tableau Data Management, Tableau Server Management, 2019.3 Release & Product Roadmap
Lunch will be provided at 12:00