We’re bringing Tableau Day to Mumbai on Tuesday, 19th November 2019!
Join data rockstars and analytic enthusiasts for a day of fun learning with data.
Connect with Tableau experts and masters of visual analytics from among your peers to explore fresh ideas and discuss best practices in modern analytics.
- 09:00 a.m. - Registration
- 09:30 a.m. - Tableau Analytics Platform – Learn how the Tableau Analytics Platform can help you harness the power of your data and unleash the potential of your people
- 10:30 a.m. - Experience Tableau – 5 Analytics Use Cases in 30 Minutes. Bringing your data to life.
- 11:00 a.m. - Break
- 11:15 a.m. – Tableau Blueprint – Building a data culture is the key to obtaining value from your analytics technology. The Blueprint is your guide to building a data culture
- 12:00 p.m. - Customer Success Story
- 12.30 p.m. - What’s New & What’s Coming in Tableau – Learn about how the Tableau Platform is adding exciting new capabilities that help manage data and empower more people than ever before
- 01.00 p.m. - Q&A followed by lunch
If you are leading, delivering, or contributing towards an analytics or business intelligence program or initiative at your organization, Tableau Day is perfect for you!
We welcome the Leaders, Managers, Project Leads, and Analysts to join us from:
- Data Management
- Analytics/Business Intelligence/Insights
- Data Science
- Information Technology/Enterprise IT Architecture
- Operations (inc. Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Fraud & Risk Management)
This event is free to attend but by invitation only.
Seats are reserved for individuals from end-user organizations with the profiles as described above.
Only registration requests with a valid business/work email address will be processed.
Tableau reserves the right to restrict or limit the attendance of all other profiles.