Please join us for the Community of Practice Leadership Forum in Singapore.
The purpose of this meeting is to build a community and networking group of Tableau Community of Practice (CoP) leaders for sharing and learning of best practices in all aspects of the Visual Analytics journey and jointly discuss topics such as:
- Organising a Community of Practice within my organisation
- Visual Analytics deployment methodologies
- Tableau expertise on boarding for new users
- Managing organisational lethargy and IT policies
- Data provisioning
- Growing need for easy access to data
- Finding business opportunities by analysing copious amounts of data
We are pleased to have guest speaker, Warren Glave, Project Manager of Robotics Process Automation & Analytics, Coca-Cola Refreshments (US), join us at this luncheon for an engaging session with the community of Singapore leaders.
We hope you can join us.