Join us for a Tableau Breakfast session in Lausanne
We help people see and understand data.
Our mission is to transform the way people use data to solve problems.
We make analyzing data fast and easy, beautiful and useful.
Join us on May 16th to see Tableau in action and learn from Camille Thomas SEO & Digital Analytics Manager at Cartier, how to combine information from multiple sources, clean and shape your data, and create interactive dashboards that deliver unique insights.
Jean-Philippe Favre, DataViz Consultant at Business & Decision and consulting for Cartier, will share his best practices on how to build the most compelling dashboards and data storytelling.
- 08:30 - 9:00 - Welcome and Registration
- 09:00 - 9:15 - Introduction
- 09:15 - 10:00 - Data Story Telling at Cartier
by Camille Thomas, SEO & Digital Analytics Manager and Jean Philippe Favre, Data Viz Consultant at Business & Decision
- 10:00 - 10:20 - Tableau Demo by Julie Coyette, Sales Consultant at Tableau France
- 10:20 - 11:00 - Q&A and Networking
This event will be held in English.