Here comes the inaugural Tableau Visualisation Challenge or "Viz Challenge" organized exclusively for the Ernst & Young staff across the Asia-Pacific region.
The 2016 EY Tableau Viz Challenge is a chance for all EY employees in APAC to put their Tableau visualisation skills to the test and inspire others to make a difference with their data. It is a competition where you can showcase your skills and expertise, by analysing and visualising patterns and insights from data.
We challenge you to create a beautiful visualisation (“Viz”) based on any topic you want and submit it as an entry to the competition. Our judges will determine the winner based on the storytelling and insight, relevance, design and overall appeal of the viz. If you become one of the 3 finalists, you will be able to indulge yourself just before Christmas by winning a cool nerdy prize and get the title of “EY-Tableau Champion”!
How do I participate and what is the schedule?
- Register for the competition by the 11th of November 2016
- Registrants will receive a separate email from Tableau on the competition format and details by the 13th of November 2016
- Registrants will be given 3 weeks (From the 14th November to 2nd of December 2016) to create a beautiful visualizations using the dataset provided or chosen by themselves
- Registrants must submit their completed visualization to Tableau by the 2nd of December 2016
- Winners will be notified by the 15th of December 2016
What are the prizes?
1st Prize: GoPro HERO 5 Black
2nd Prize: Apple Watch Sport 38mm Case
3rd Prize: Fitbit Alta, fitness wristband
You have until the 11th of November 2016 to register to become the next EY Tableau champion!
Get started and show the world how powerful your data can be.