Registration for this event has closed. If you are interested to attend, please bring along your business name card and walk-in register on-site. Thank you.
The BI market has finally reached a tipping point in a multi-year market transformation (Gartner 2016) and the modern approach to analytics has arrived. Offering a new paradigm where self-service analytics and governance no longer fight for control, but join forces to enable data-driven decisions across the enterprise. Join us to experience how Tableau helps organizations modernize analytics.
This workshop is geared for any IT professional using Tableau’s Desktop product but with no experience with Tableau’s Enterprise Platform – Tableau Server. The hands on topics covered during this session will help you and your team to understand the most significant enterprise capabilities on Tableau Server which enable self-service analytics that will scale in a secure and governed fashion.
8:30 - 9:00: Registration and Breakfast
9:30 - 10:00: Introduction
• What does Gartner say about the market transformation?
• Where are most organizations today and what challenges arise?
• How does Tableau fit into the enterprise and what does the modern approach look like?
10:00 - 10:45: Hands-on session Part I
10:45 - 11:00: Tea Break
11:00 - 12:00: Hands-on session Part II
• Governance and Management
• The Tableau Data Server – your single version of the truth
• The Tableau Data Engine – revving it up by sharing and automating
• Security and Governance – only see what you should, only change what you can
• Automation – We work hard, so you don’t have to
• Collaboration and Sharing
• Publishing and interacting
• Subscriptions and alerts
• Going Mobile
This is a hands-on event, so please bring your laptop.
*Parking: Limited complimentary parking coupons available. Provided on a first-come first-served basis.