If you are interested in joining us, please register!
The following pre-requisites must be completed prior to joining the Program:
- Current, active Reseller partner agreement with Tableau
- Individual attending has passed the Tableau Sales Accreditation exam in the Partner Learning Management System (request access here).
- Ability to come onsite in São Paulo on Oct. 24-25 for in-person training with the Tableau team. You will need to cover your own travel, accommodations and meals for the two days of training.
- Marketing capabilities to drive Tableau leads following the in-person training (details below)
Join us for 2 full days of intensive, in-person training from our local and HQ Tableau team.
- Sales sessions: Tableau sales methodologies, a deep dive with the competition, driving lead pipeline, and the Tableau whiteboard.
- Presales/Product sessions: Hands-on demo demo and technical sales skills, dashboard design, a competition deep dive, advanced Tableau Desktop topics, and the Tableau whiteboard.
**Please bring your computer with Tableau Desktop already installed. You will need it!
Start putting your training to work right away. To officially graduate from the LATAM Onsite Partner Immersion Program you must complete the following:
- 30 days after the training: active your Tableau Desktop Trial page and generate at least 5 net new leads
- 60 days after your training: active at least 1 Partner Campaign in a Box (outside of the Trial) to generate at least 5 net new leads
- Receive a plaque as a certificate of graduation
Win Marketing Funds!
- 90 days after the training, the top 3 partners that have completed the whole program including the above mentioned graduation requirements, and generate the most new leads through the Desktop Trial or Campaign-in-a-Box, will receive up to US$3,000 in co-marketing funds with Tableau, and a marketing consolation with the LATAM Partner Marketing lead. Funds available for use starting in February 2017, and pending pre-approved plan.
Hope to see you there!