Tableau and Roche are committed to your success with visual analytics and for you to be able to find insights from your data. To help you try Tableau with your own data and to get the most out of visual analytics, Tableau will be on-site at the Auditorium/Filmsaal Gebäude 211/1 on the Mannheim Campus on March 1st 2017 delivering the following sessions (all times are CET):
- 10:30 – 11:30 – Getting Started with Tableau – During this 1 hour demo, you will learn how to connect to your data, how to create charts and dashboards, how to publish to server and interact with content you have published. If you already have Tableau Desktop, bring your laptop and you can follow along.
- 11:45 – 12:30 – Art of the Possible – During this session, you will learn more about what can be created in Tableau, so you can think about the business questions you need to answer vs. how you can replicate any existing reports you may already have
- 12:30 – 13:30 – Lunch – Join us for lunch and to meet some of the Roche DIA and Tableau team available to help and support you
- 13:30 – 14:30 – Visualisation Best Practices – Whether you are new to Tableau, or an experienced user, this session will provide you with hints and tips on how to ensure that the charts and dashboards you create are effective and align to visual best practice.
- 14:30 – 17:00 – Tableau Doctor – Tableau will be available to answer any questions you have – whether you are new to Tableau and just need some help, or if you have a specific question with connecting to your data or designing your Visualisations. If you would like to book a dedicated 1:1 appointment during this time, please email Sarah Hext
If you want to participate in a session, please chose the time you want to attend on the form on the right side and hit register.
Don’t have access to Tableau? Get access to a free extended trial of Tableau Desktop, from here.