Tableau delivers fast analytics, visualization and rapid-fire business intelligence on data of any size, format, or subject. The results? Anyone can get answers from data quickly, with no programming required. From executive dashboards to ad-hoc reports, Tableau lets you share mobile and browser-based, interactive analytics in a few clicks.
Join us to learn all about Tableau, best practices in data visualization, see how others at Northeastern are using Tableau, and hear from NU Alum and Tableau Product Manager Paul Lilford.
9:00-9:15 - Registration
9:15-9:20 - Introduction: Rana Glasgal & Danny Cottler
9:20-10:30 - Tableau: Visual Analytics for the Enterprise
- Paul Lilford, Tableau product expert and Northeastern alum, will discuss how to tell powerful stories with your data to the enterprise
10:30-12:15 - Northeastern Customer Use Cases & Q&A
- Brian McGrath, University Decision Support - Using R within Tableau for a Service Learning Analysis
- Mindy Anastasia, Professional Advancement Network - PAN Reporting Site
- Kim McDevitt, College of Science - Supporting Data-influenced Decision Making in the College of Science
- Shane Karcz, Enrollment Management - Leveraging Tableau in Undergraduate Admissions Recruitment
12:15-1:00 - Lunch
1:00-2:00 - Breakout Sessions: Beginner Workshop & Intermediate Workshop
2:00-3:00 - Drinks and Networking sponsored by Ironside
Questions? Contact us:
p: +1 202.854.2113