Analytics anyone can use.
Data prep anyone can use.
Analytics for organizations.
Cloud analytics for organizations
Registration for this event is now closed. Please reach out to your account manager to be added to the wait list.
The drive to improve patient and population health outcomes continues in 2018. As more organizations are tasked with increasing data sources and the large influx of data volume, those looking to make a significant difference in patient care are turning towards healthcare analytics and being rewarded with actionable insights.
Join the Health Solutions Showcase on June 11 in NYC to learn how industry leaders like McKesson, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Mount Sinai, and Aetna are overcoming these challenges and applying healthcare analytics to enable value based care, with measurable business value and superior patient outcomes.
1:00 - 1:30 pm - Check-in and registration
1:30 - 2:15 pm - Welcome and Introductions
2:15 - 2:45 pm - Keynote by McKesson
2:45 - 3:15 pm - Presentation by Memorial Sloan Kettering
3:15 - 3:30 pm - Break
3:30 - 4:00 pm - Presentation by Aetna
4:00 - 4:30 pm - Presentation by Mount Sinai
4:30 - 5:00 pm - Panel Q&A
5:00 - 6:00 pm - Networking Happy Hour and Q&A
MSKCC garage is located On 66th Street between First And York Avenues. To reach the garage, enter on East 66th Street from York Avenue. The garage is located about 1/4 block toward First Avenue on the right side of the street, 212-639-2338.
Other Parking Facilities Nearby The Main Campus Are:
• 73rd Street Parking, Located At 524 East 73rd Street, Between York Avenue And FDR Drive, 212-879-9042
• Central Parking, Located At 450 East 63rd Street, Between York Avenue And 1st Avenue, 212-838-5717
• Edison Garages, Located At 403-411 East 65th Street, Between York Avenue And 1st Avenue, 212-472-7906
• Quik Park, Located At 401 East 70th Street, Between York Avenue And 1st Avenue, 212-396-2794
• Edison Park Fast, Located At 200 E. 65th Street, Between 2nd Avenue And 3rd Avenue, 212-308-8421