Join us for a Tableau Day at Honeywell on November 4.
What is Tableau?
Tableau Desktop is a data visualization software that helps EVERYONE SEE AND UNDERSTAND their data.
Be it Excel, corporate databases or web-based data, you can connect easily to nearly every data sources and get answers quickly, WITH NO PROGRAMMING.
From executive dashboard to ad-hoc reports, Tableau lets you share mobile and browser based, INTERACTIVE analytics in a few clicks.
Why you should learn Tableau?
- Speed to Market: It converts data to insights quickly and easily
- Easy to Use: You don't need to be data genius to operate it
- It does Big Data: No matter how large your data is, Tableau connects to it
- It does Any Data: Tableau connects to nearly 50 data sources natively
- Stunning, Interactive Visualizations: Interactive visualizations that can be accessed conveniently from web browser or mobile devices
Want to learn more?
Join us as to learn all about Tableau, data visualization best practices, see how others at Honeywell are using Tableau, and participate in a Q&A session with a Tableau expert.
This event is FREE to attend, and for both existing users and those new to Tableau. Space is limited, so be quick!
• 9:00-9:30 am Registration & Breakfast
• 9:30-10:00 am Executive Welcome & Value of Tableau
• 10:00-10:45 am Intro to Tableau & Demo
• 10:45-11:00 am Honeywell Use Case I
• 10:45-11:00 am Break
• 11:15-11:30 am Honeywell Use Case II
• 11:30-12:15 pm The Science of Data Visualization
• 12:15-1:00 pm Lunch
• 1:00-1:15 pm Travel to Break Outs
• 1:30-3.00 pm Hands on Training (Beginner & Intermediate Training)
Click here to test and try Tableau!