Tableau seminar for IT and BI experts
Data and analytics capabilities have already become mission critical. Now, organizations need to establish the cultural and technological framework for continued success in the digitized world of tomorrow.
Tableau’s modern analytics platform incorporates enterprise-grade security, governance and deployment flexibility; then adds unparalleled user-friendliness to empower everyone with data-driven insights.
Our experts will showcase what the current Tableau analytics platform can do and give you a sneak peak at at upcoming features and the Tableau Roadmap.
Join us in Stuttgart and find out why the Tableau analytics platform is the right choice for today and the future.
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Registration
- 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm: The Future of Enterprise Analytics
- 2:45 pm – 3:15 pm: Customer Presentation - Federal Financial Supervisory Authority
- 3:15 pm – 3:45 pm: Break
- 3:45 pm – 4:30 pm: The Tableau Platform - A Technical Overview
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Enterprise Rollout - Proven Practices
- 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm: Q&A, Closing
- 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm: Get together sponsored by Woodmark
Attendance is free of charge, so feel free to bring a colleague or two. We look forward to seeing you.
If this isn’t the right time or place for you, maybe one of the other events is more suitable.