Today’s organisations are shifting away from traditional report factories and adopting self-service analytics. This shift is redefining the role of IT to be a strategic business partner, enabling business users to find insights in their own data in a governed and secure environment.
This modern approach empowers people at your organisation to ignite their data curiosity and creativity to get maximum value from data. The result? A culture that fosters analytics for better, data-driven decision making.
So how do you take charge and enable self-service analytics while also making sure that data is governed, trusted, and secure?
Join Tableau experts and your local IT and business intelligence community in Tallinn to discover:
• How modern analytics strategies are evolving
• How the role of IT is changing from a producer to a strategic business partner
• How successful organisations are managing data governance, enterprise adoption, security, and Centers of Excellence
• How Tableau's enterprise analytics platform is different
• 9:45 - 10:15 Registration and networking
• 10:15 - 11:00 Keynote: The Modern Approach to Enterprise Analytics
• 11:00 - 11:30 Technical Deep Dive: Sample Scenario
• 11:30 - 12:00 Enterprise Analytics in Practice: The Roadmap to Success
• 12:00 - 12:30 Q&A
This event is free to attend, but places are limited, so secure your spot today.