Today’s organisations are shifting away from traditional report factories and adopting self-service analytics. This shift is redefining the role of IT to be a strategic business partner, enabling business users to find insights in their own data in a governed and secure environment.
This modern approach empowers people at your organisation to ignite their data curiosity and creativity to get maximum value from data. The result? A culture that fosters analytics for better, data-driven decision making.
So how do you take charge and enable self-service analytics while also making sure that data is governed, trusted, and secure?
Join Tableau experts and your local IT and business intelligence community in Amsterdam to discover:
- How modern analytics strategies are evolving
- How the role of IT is changing from a producer to a strategic business partner
- How successful organisations are managing data governance, enterprise adoption, security, and Centers of Excellence
- How Tableau's enterprise analytics platform is different
- 14:00 - 14:30 Registration and networking
- 14:30 - 15:00 Keynote: The Modern Approach to Enterprise Analytics
- 15:00 - 15:30 Customer Story: Daniel Gebler, CTO and Iliana Iankoulova, Data Engineering Lead, Picnic
- 15:30 - 16:00 Technical Deep Dive: Sample Scenario
- 16:00 - 16:30 Enterprise Analytics in Practice: The Roadmap to Success
- 16:30 - 16:45 Q&A
- 16:45 - 17:30 Networking - Demos and Drinks - Opportunity to explore NEMO exhibits
This event is free to attend, but places are limited, so secure your spot today.